Saturday 20 October 2012

The Future We Choose Book Launch

This is another post I have been meaning to publish for some time. Back in January 2012 I blogged about Think Act Vote's Future's Project. Earlier this summer, 'The Future We Choose', a book result of this project by Think Act Vote was published and a book launch event took place at The Arch Gallery in east London. Below are some images of my contributions in the book, both in terms of words and images and some pics from the launch event. If you would like to read a more detailed account of the event and the book's background then head over to Amelia's Magazine and have a look at my review of the event there. You can buy the book here.


One of my illustrations in the book







I found Michael Norton really inspiring - do check out one of his books 365 Ways to Change The World


No comments:

Post a Comment