Wednesday 23 October 2013

London Fashion Week Fashion S/S 2014 Fashion Illustration for Amelia's Magazine

This season during London Fashion Week it was great to have the opportunity to contribute again to Amelia's Magazine by writing a number of reviews of catwalk shows and providing fashion illustrations for some of them. In my illustrating work I often find it rather tricky to stick to one particular style, as I can be in so many different moods when I seat down in front of paper, I have so many varied inspirations and I am not only one particular person.... But with fashion illustration, perhaps, this is somewhat of a strength as I do think each designer and collection have their own tone and feel which is interesting to try and convey via sometimes completely contrasting image making techniques.


Little Shilpa S/S 2014 - © 2013 Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs - read my Little Shilpa S/S 2014 presentation review in Amelia's Magazine here.


Helen Lawrence S/S 2014 - © 2013 Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs - read Amelia's Helen Lawrence S/S 2014 catwalk review here.


Yeashin S/S 2014 - © 2013 Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs - read Amelia's Yeashin S/S 2014 catwalk review here.


Charlie May S/S 2014 - © Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs - read Amelia's Charlie May S/S 2014 preview interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment