Sunday 22 January 2012

London Fashion Week S/S 2012

During the last London Fashion Week, where S/S 2012 collections were shown, I was really thrilled to be asked by Amelia Gregory, editor of Amelia's Magazine, to go to the event representing the magazine and write a few illustrated reviews for it!!! It was an honor and a fantastic experience... (for more photographic documentation of my time during the week have a look at my Plastic Seconds Blog!). Here I am posting some illustrations - you can witness quite well in this post my inability to develop one paticular style... - I did for some Fashion Week reviews written by me and other members of the Amelia's Magazine lovely team of contributors. You can also read in the magazine the Leutton Postle catwalk review, the Aminaka Wilmont catwalk review, the Asger Juel Larsen Vs t.lipop catwalk review and the Ecoluxe London showrooms review, all of which I wrote! I wish I had been to more shows and written more reviews but during the weekend I was exhibiting my recycled jewellery line Plastic Seconds at the Ecoluxe London showrooms, so I missed some gem presentations and shows........

© 2011 Asger Juel Larsen S/S 2012 by Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs

You can read my Asger Juel Larsen Vs t.lipop catwalk review here

© 2011 FAD Awards S/S 2012 by Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs

You can read Florence Massey's review of the awards here

© 2011 Elisa Palomino S/S 2012 by Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs

You can read Akeela Bhattay's review of Elisa Palomino here

© 2011 'Eco Looks' by Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs

You can read my review of Ecoluxe London in Amelia's Magazine here

© 2011 'Outsider Fashion' S/S 2012 by Maria Papadimitriou aka Slowly The Eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment